We are so pleased that you have chosen to share your research poster with the Ursuline College Community.
IMPORTANT DUE DATES:
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM. Please email Karen Gygli at email@example.com to set up a time on April 3 or April 4, 2023.
- March 27, 2023: Application for participation AND abstract (Brief description of your poster). You will receive a confirmation email once submission is complete.
- April 18, 2023: Posters must be sent electronically to FastSigns® and carbon copied to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm—All posters submitted to Fast Signs will be picked up and paid for by the Student Research Symposium.
- April 25, 2023: Posters will be on display in the Pilla Atrium after 12:00, on Tuesday on April 25 and all day on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
- Participating students should report to the Pilla Atrium by 5:30 pm on April 26
The Student Research Symposium will be held 6:00PM – 8:00 PM Pilla Atrium on Wednesday, April 26, 2023, you are required to attend if you are a participant.