We are so pleased that you have chosen to share your research poster with the Ursuline College Community. I have listed the important days/reminders for you. You can also find them on our website:
All participants are required to record an audio file (QR) that mentions the following:
- Your name
- Your major
- Your hometown
- Whether this poster is part of a course and if so, what course?
- Brief summary of the poster
- Your favorite part of the poster
- Reflect on your research experience
- Please email Dr. Melissa Barranger-Mathys email@example.com for details and assistance. (Most of these audio files are less than one minute.) Due date: Friday, April 3, 2020.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM. Please email Paula Fruehling at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time on Tuesday, March 24 or Wednesday, March 25, 2020. If you are unable to come on those dates, please call Paula Fruehling at 440-646-8111 to arrange a time and date BEFORE March 23, 2020.
IMPORTANT DUE DATES:
- Friday, March 20, 2020: Application for participation AND abstract (Brief description of your poster). You will receive a confirmation email once submission is complete.
- Friday, April 3: Audio file (QR Code) for POSTER
- Friday, April 17: Posters must be sent electronically to FastSigns® and carbon copied to email@example.com by 5:00pm—All posters submitted to Fast Signs will be picked up and paid for by the Student Research Symposium.
- Friday, April 17: Your bibliography must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, April 22: Posters will be on display in the Pilla Atrium after 12:00, on Wednesday on April 22 and all day on Thursday, April 23, 2020.
- Participating students should report to the Pilla Atrium by 5:30 pm on Thursday, April 23
The Student Research Symposium will be held 6:00PM – 8:00 PM Pilla Atrium on Thursday, April 23, 2020, you are required to attend if you are a participant.