This guide is designed to get you started looking for psychological tests, measures, or assessments.
Psychological Tests fall into two main categories: published and unpublished:
- Published tests are commercially published and available for purchase by trained or registered professionals
- Unpublished tests, on the other hand, are not commercially available. They are usually found referenced in journal articles or dissertations.
This guide will help you find information about both types of measures.
Ways to find Tests and Measures
- Locate Measures in books using the online catalog
- Locate Measures using Reference Books
- Locate Unpublished Measures using Web Directories
- Locate Measures using Research Databases